$85.00 $174.99 51% Savings
Much like the all-mountain riding they're designed for, Specialized's Rime MTB Shoes do it all. Just the right amount of stiffness is built in for efficient pedaling while still retaining flexibility for walking, and the grippy Vibram soles make hike-a-bikes easy. Of course, the Rimes feature Specialized's Body Geometry ergonomics for awesome support and comfort, while the Boa and Velcro closures make it a breeze to find a perfect fit on the fly. With armor around the toes and heels, synthetic uppers and wrap-style tongues that keep the dirt out, the Rimes are sure to be your go-to shoes when you head for the trail.
$45.00 $89.99 50% Savings
Specialized's Sport Mountain Shoes deliver top comfort and function with Specialized's excellent Body Geometry footbeds for exceptional pedaling efficiency and support, supple, breathable uppers and secure triple Velcro closures that let you fine-tune the fit to perfection. You also get reinforced toes and heels for durability and grippy treads for all-surface traction.
$45.00 $89.99 50% Savings
Specialized's Sport Road Shoes boast stiff, injection-molded composite soles for excellent pedaling efficiency and comfort. These fine shoes feature Specialized's excellent Body Geometry footbeds, supple, breathable uppers that fit like a glove and 3 Velcro closures for fine-tuning the fit and feel to perfection.
$84.99 - $85.00
- Casual sneaker type cycling shoe to suit your everyday bike life - Casual sneaker-style design for everyday cycling life - Hidden inner shank plate transfers power to the pedals - Shock absorbing EVA mid sole maximizes walking comfort - Easy cleat installation - Optimized for SPD and SHIMANO CLICK'R pedal systems
Who says you can’t have it both ways? With the comfort, women's-specific fit, and on/off-bike versatility offered by Shimano’s CW41 cycling shoe, you’ll want to ride everywhere. It looks like a regular, everyday shoe, but offers features that make it a legit cycling shoe with on-bike benefits you’ll notice immediately. The shock-absorbing EVA midsole teams up with a lightweight ladder-shaped shank plate that's efficient for pedaling and super-comfortable for walking. Whether you’re out running errands or tackling a weekend tour, the classic lacing provides a naturally stylish fit adjustment, while the grippy rubber outsole makes walking around feel like you’re wearing your favorite sneakers. And, lightweight mesh uppers boast supreme breathability to keep your feet cool and comfortable all day long.
No matter what style of riding you enjoy, Shimano's SH-MT34 shoes are sure to please. Stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh uppers provide great support while riding or walking, and breathe like a champ so your feet stay cool even as the temperature starts to climb. Classic laces offer a fast and easily adjustable fit, while the grippy outsole with recessed cleat mount provides traction and sure-footed confidence when off the bike. These shoes feature a high-strength sole plate for increased pedaling efficiency, and the Volume Tour last offers a larger and more comfortable toe box.
Great for riding on-road, off-road, and walking, Shimano’s SH-MT44 Shoes are a versatile alternative for all your cycling adventures. Multi-layer, high-ventilation, stretch-resistant synthetic uppers keep your feet cool while the speed lacing mechanism provides a snug, even fit. The feel is also improved via the Volume Tour lasts that have a slightly larger toe box for added comfort, while the rubber soles provide solid grip for walking.
No matter what style of riding you enjoy Shimano's SH-WM34 women's shoes are sure to please. Stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh uppers provide great support while riding or walking, and breathe incredibly well so your feet will stay comfortable. Classic laces offer a fast, easily adjustable fit, while the grippy outsoles provide traction and sure-footed confidence when off the bike. These shoes feature a high-strength shank plate for increased pedaling efficiency, and the Volume Tour last offers a larger, more comfortable toe box.
$93.32 $109.99 15% Savings
For commuting, touring, or anywhere your bike shoes have to double as walking shoes, Northwave's Touring 3S are a perfect fit. The multifunction soles are stiff for pedaling and still comfortable off the bike with non-marking rubber to improve grip. Comfort comes in the form of the polyurethane uppers with Northwave's multilayer thermowelded construction for a fantastic feel. Three asymmetrical hook-and-loop straps deliver even pressure distribution and quick adjustment, so you're ready to ride anywhere!
$80.00 - $105.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$250.00 - $315.00
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$279.99 - $315.00
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs. - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$90.00 - $105.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$119.99 - $126.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Page 1 of 1