OWN THE FIELD. Maximize your efforts as you drop the hammer. Power up the steepest, most technical climbs. Maintain stability and control as you unclip to cross a sketchy obstacle. Featuring a rubber-protected, 100% carbon, dual ExoBeam outsole combined with an all-new internal ExoWrap with dedicated BOA, the Charge Pro mountain bike shoe delivers the pinnacle of lightweight XC, CX and gravel performance. FEATURES - A 100% long-fiber carbon ExoBeam plate featuring a full rubber-covered dual-beam design, offers secure mid-foot contact on the pedal while un-clipped, without sacrificing torsional flexibility, stiffness, or power transfer - Reinforced high-density, water-resistant PU upper with laser-cut micro-perforations combines optimal support with extremely low weight while providing optimal ventilation and promoting a balanced foot climate - Unique fully internal, direct pull ExoWrap with dedicated Boa IP1 dial produces a 360° foot enclosure for customizable arch fit and support - Exclusive Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional ration of the rear and midfoot - Reversed forefoot strap ensures maximum comfort and a secure fit - Ultra grippy SharkSkin heel liner gives a secure, slip-free fit even under the harshest conditions - Molded TPU toe guard protects forefoot and features double secure cleat inserts - Removable sock liner with tunable arch support and TransTextura Plus antimicrobial layer promotes a balanced foot climate - Weight: 338g (size 45)
$279.99 - $315.00
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
High-performance XC MTB racing shoe with advanced fit and pedaling technologies. FEATURES - Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance. - Off-set center flap mounted BOA L6 dial creates a sleeker profile with quick adjustments. - Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit. - Rubber XC racing pattern outsole promotes stable pedal engagement and secure walking grip. - Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency. - Perforated synthetic leather composite upper enables superior fit and breathability. - Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
FLAT OUT SENDING. Liv Shuttle Flat is poised for performance, with the comfort, grip, and protection you need when sending it over a rock garden or filleting a berm. These surefooted mountain bike shoes perform under pressure and meet the demands of rigorous riding while providing ultimate comfort. Keep your cool as you walk to grab a mid-ride drink before heading up for another lap! FEATURES - GRIPR dual-density rubber in the pedal contact area is highly abrasion-resistant and reliable for pedal contact and walking through technical terrain. - Internal EVA insole for supreme cushioning - High-tech TPU film with laser-perforation for better foot climate and quick drying - Injection TPU toe guard with extra-heavy stitch for durability and protection - Stretch mesh lace pocket on tongue top to pack the excess lace for added safety. - Reflective laces to improve visibility when navigating the streets to the trailhead.
ALL TERRAIN, ALL THE TIME. Throw on your Shuttles, grab your bike and go rip some Saturday morning laps on the local singletrack. Wear them to the shop, go hit the dirt jumps after work and then get ready to meet your buddies for a cold one. The all-new Shuttle Flat shoe is designed to be as versatile and ready for anything as you are. Featuring an ultra-durable dual-density rubber cup sole with exclusive GRIPR rubber compound in the pedal contact area and a super-cushy internal EVA midsole, the Shuttle Flat is guaranteed to become your go-to shoe. FEATURES - Long-lasting, dual-density rubber cup sole - Exclusive GRIPR rubber section in the pedal contact area for extra-secure traction - TPU outer film covering with laser perforation for better foot climate and quick drying - Injection-molded TPU toe guard applied with an extra heavy stitch for durable security - Reflective laces with a stretch mesh lace pocket on the tongue top - Weight: 450g (size 45)
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- Casual sneaker type cycling shoe to suit your everyday bike life - Casual sneaker-style design for everyday cycling life - Hidden inner shank plate transfers power to the pedals - Shock absorbing EVA mid sole maximizes walking comfort - Easy cleat installation - Optimized for SPD and SHIMANO CLICK'R pedal systems
Page 1 of 1