$50.00 - $53.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
- CNC alloy side panels - Lightweight, ultra-compact design. - Durable, corrosion resistant Chrome plated Vanadium bits - Features integrated bottle opener, chain breaker and spoke wrench - Low profile design easily fits in a cycling bag or jersey pocket
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
Topeak's sleek FlashStand Slim is a super parking/display stand that folds up for pocket-sized portability. This affordable, lightweight wonder securely holds your bike by the non-drive side crankarm to keep it upright and safe. Take it along in your jersey pocket for those quick pit stops, too!
$7.99 - $34.95
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
$12.99 - $14.00
- New improved ergonomic y-style handle design - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit size indication for quick tool identification. The torx model Includes T10, T25, and T30 sizes, perfect for the most common torx hardware sizes found on modern bicycles and components, while the hex model includes 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes, perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. Both are backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The AWS-1 is one of Park's most-popular tools because it fits the most-turned bicycle bolts. It features 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. Each Allen is vinyl coated for comfort.
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. When you finally wear out the original inflator head, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
Use Sunlite's Ergo Crank Bolt Wrench to remove your crank bolts with ease. One side is a 14mm socket and the other is an 8mm Allen wrench that you can also use on some pedals. It's all metal for fine durability.
Topeak's Mini 6 is a great way to take along the essentials in a tidy and super-light package! Its forged-aluminum body includes: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, and a Phillips screwdriver.
Add to your drivetrain's longevity with Giant's Liquid Silk Dry. This time-tested, petroleum-based spray lubricates chains, derailleur pulleys, clipless pedals, and more to minimize friction and prevent rust.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
$8.49 - $8.99
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
Giant's Control Patch Kit consists of 2 tire levers, 6 glueless patches, 4 vulcanized/glue patches, a tube of glue and some sandpaper. Buy a bunch of them and make sure you have 1 in every seat bag and hydration pack you own.
Page 1 of 1