Giant's Control Mini CO2 Pump boasts a lightweight aluminum barrel that doubles as a micro-sized pump and CO2 inflator. It holds two CO2 cartridges when attached to your bike with the mount, handles all valve types, and pumps up to 120psi into your tires.
Giant's Control Mini MTB Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and inflates up to 90 psi.
$60.00 - $63.00
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised digital gauge with pressure preset - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 220psi rating
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised gauge - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
Liv's Control Mini Road+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel made to pump up high-pressure road bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hideaway hose for easy, confident inflation, and it works on all valve types.
$50.00 - $53.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
- Solution for mounting pumps and C02 inflators on frames or seatpost - Soft rubber block and Velcro loops hold pumps tightly
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. When you finally wear out the original inflator head, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
- Genuine Sunlite replacement hose - Type: Fits Sunlite #4301 : 16 5.8mm"
- Genuine Sunlite replacement hose - Type: Fits Sunlite #4301 : 16 5.8mm
The Airchecker from SKS is a fast and easy way to check your tire pressure. The swiveling head makes it a snap to reach your presta or schrader valve stem at any angle, and the backlit display with extra-large LED digits is always easy to read. This gauge measures up to 144 psi and reads in 10ths of psi.
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
- Foam padded cartridge provides insulation - Large volume makes filling big tires quick and easy
Classic shock. The new Control Shock 1 features a classic 1.6” analog classic design with 400psi maximum pressure. Two-stage valve technology ensures that you won’t lose air when disconnecting the pump. And our extended valve head design makes it easier to access tight valve locations. Features - CNC machined aluminum barrel - Aluminum housing and gauge - 1.6” diameter pressure gauge - Air pressure release button - Extended Valve Head Design - Two Stage Valve - 400psi Max
Giant's Control Mini Pocket Pump fits so easily into your jersey pocket that you're liable to forget it's there; that is, until you need it. Then you have 120psi at your fingertips with a reversible head that fits any type of valve. This pump has an aluminum body that telescopes into itself for a compact fit so it can travel with you on every bike ride.
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with Giant's Control Shock Pump. It sports an aluminum barrel with a comfy T-handle that easily handles even the highest pressures. And, it has a handy micro-adjust pressure-relief button for fine-tuning settings, an easy-to-read, removable gauge, and a flexible hose to reach into tight spaces easily. It even fills your tires with the included Presta valve adapter.
Giant's Control Tower Pro is a shop-quality pump for serious mechanics. In fact, it can get a tire up to 100psi in just 24 strokes. It utilizes a barrel-in-barrel design housed in a rugged aluminum casing so dings and dents don't affect its function. All fittings are made from anodized aluminum for leak-proof durability and are fully user replaceable, in fact, the Pro comes with extra O-rings and valve seals. Plus, it has a highly visible gauge and a pressure-release valve so you can get the pressure just right every time. Of course its thumb-lock head fits all valves and this sweet pump has a long hose, too, for extra reach.
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Page 1 of 1