Giant's Control Tower Pro is a shop-quality pump for serious mechanics. In fact, it can get a tire up to 100psi in just 24 strokes. It utilizes a barrel-in-barrel design housed in a rugged aluminum casing so dings and dents don't affect its function. All fittings are made from anodized aluminum for leak-proof durability and are fully user replaceable, in fact, the Pro comes with extra O-rings and valve seals. Plus, it has a highly visible gauge and a pressure-release valve so you can get the pressure just right every time. Of course its thumb-lock head fits all valves and this sweet pump has a long hose, too, for extra reach.
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised digital gauge with pressure preset - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 220psi rating
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
$50.00 - $53.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
Giant's Control Mini MTB+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel that's a large diameter so that it can pump up even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose that makes pumping easier, hides inside for a clean look, and works on all valve types.
Giant's Control Mini Pocket Pump fits so easily into your jersey pocket that you're liable to forget it's there; that is, until you need it. Then you have 120psi at your fingertips with a reversible head that fits any type of valve. This pump has an aluminum body that telescopes into itself for a compact fit so it can travel with you on every bike ride.
Giant's Control Mini Road+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel made to pump up high-pressure road bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose for easy, confident inflation which hides inside for a clean look and works on all valve types.
- 1.25" gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle - Reversible head for Presta or Schrader - 120 PSI Max
Giant's Control Mini MTB Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and inflates up to 90 psi.
- Foam padded cartridge provides insulation - Large volume makes filling big tires quick and easy
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. When you finally wear out the original inflator head, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
- Solution for mounting pumps and C02 inflators on frames or seatpost - Soft rubber block and Velcro loops hold pumps tightly
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
- Genuine Sunlite replacement hose - Type: Fits Sunlite #4301 : 16 5.8mm
Page 1 of 1