- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
$10.99 - $21.97
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
•Parrot Pirate •Fits most handlebars •Easy installation
$8.99 - $11.99
- Great novelty horn - Fits most handlebars
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Designed for touring and commuting or just about anytime you need added visibility; the UltraLite Bike Mirror offers versatility, light weight, and durability. Weighing less than 2 ounces, it provides an amazingly wide field of view. It can be mounted almost anywhere you need extra visibility on your bike: handlebars of all types, forks, even challenging applications like recumbents.
Mirrycle's Incredibell Honka Hoota is an air horn that's the size of a bell! Just a gentle push on the air dome and heads will start to turn.
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too!
The Mountain Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to most any flat handlebar using the supplied wrench. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror head adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket!
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
Features - Simple and smart design - Crisp sounding brass bell - 22.2mm handlebar clamp
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
CatEye's handlebar-end mounted mirror is sturdy and sure to last through heavy duty riding. It's fully adjustable so you can comfortably see what's behind you. This scratch resistant mirror installs easily and gives a wide-angle view.
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
Page 1 of 1